Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen introducing Girl 8 (8/5/2010)

I'm not really sure what brought on the sudden urge to join the "Rebel Without a Cause"movement... but I'm so glad I did. I remember laying in my bed trying desperately to go to sleep, but it was sooo hot I was becoming delusional. So, I thought... maybe if I let my mind wander it may find its way to sleepy-land. I began to fantasize about the amazing life I was going to without a doubt create for myself.. in the very near future (I must add).  Somehow my mind wandered to sex... as is custom when one is laying alone in bed... in the dark. I started thinking about this beautiful specimen of a man I had recently begun some light conversing with. I began to wonder how he smelled... then how he kissed and before I knew it; I was picturing him naked. I pictured him standing in my room with his entire masculine splendor on display. I thought of his huge arms and beautifully chiseled chest that led on an increasingly narrow path to his... well you know, his manhood. I thought to myself, “I wonder what he’s like in bed?” Are his moves gentle and predictable? No, I don’t think that’s his style. Is he the unpredictable take charge type? Hmmm, I thought… that would be nice. Now, I must interject at this point in the story to offer a bit of background on myself. I am a 24 year old, prude and sexually deprived female. Why am I deprived you ask? I’ve been asking myself the same question, and FINALLY I have an answer… because I am depriving myself. I’ve realized that I am a sexual punk! I am too afraid to give in to my desires, so I punish myself with depravity. But why would I do such a horrid thing to myself? Because society tells me to. Society says that its wrong for a woman to meet a man and want to have sex with him… that makes us… well you know, not very “lady-like”. Society encourages Men to indulge their every sexual whim and Women to just be sexy. So why is it that Women are encouraged to be sexy but not sexual? WHO CARES? I’m over it… I’ve decided to “RELEASE MY INHIBITIONS”!  No longer will I deprive myself of the things I want to do, see or try simply because society says I should. Now don’t get me wrong… I’m not saying I’m going to go rob a bank or start breaking laws simply because I feel like it. I’m referring to a more personal level. And I am definitely not implying that I’m going to go out and sleep with every man I meet either. I’m just going to become a YES Woman… I’m going to start telling myself YES!!!!

This is the story of my journey to “Release my Inhibitions.” This morning I thought to myself, if someone wrote a book about my life… would anyone want to read it? Life is way too beautiful to be boring. I mean seriously… do I want to wake up 40 with all these regrets of things I wish I would have done? The answer is Hell NO! So here I go, follow me on this journey of self discovery, release and creation of a Free Spirit. I promise it will be quite interesting. Please feel free to comment, join me on this journey, and post your own stories/questions. I just ask that your remain open, honest and respectful… and I will do the same! I’m guessing at times this may become a bit erotic or even vulgar depending on my mood, so viewer discretion is advised 

No comments:

Post a Comment