Thursday, August 11, 2011

I'm Back.... I'm Back!!! (written 7/29)

Greetings My Anonymous Audience,

I know it seems that I have abandoned you AND the blog seeing as how I haven't posted anything in months. Well I'm here to say "I'm Back... I'm Back"! I want to say that the reason for my lack of sensual literal deposits into your lives is because I'm just TOO BUSY... unfortunately, that is not the case. Granted I have been EXTREMELY busy the past few months moving and making moves. That is not the only reason. I promised I would always be honest, so here's the truth. I just have been too damn lazy. And frankly uninspired. Not that I've run out of tantalizing tidbits for you. I just haven't had the drive to type them up into entertaining little stories for you to read. So whats different about today? Well for one, my laptop is laying next to me in the bed... staring me down... begging me to tickle its keys. There's this huge rain storm that is making me apprehensive about leaving my room to continue with my Friday night plans.
I was wrapping up a few things from work when I decided to visit the site and see what our traffic was looking like... over 1000 views!!!! That's great, especially since I haven't written anything interesting in a while. So I decided to make myself sit and write!!!! I have quite a few things I want to share with you guys , not sure if they will all make it tonight. But I will do my best to leave you with a few lines from me....

Chocolate Dreams")


No comments:

Post a Comment